Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love and Emotions theme compliation CD

Here are the tracks that I put on our Week 12 Love and Emotions theme compilation CD:

1. The Happy Song - Dora the Explorer
2. I Like to Fuss - Philadelphia Chickens
3. Furry Happy Monsters - Sesame Street Songs from the Street
4. My Feelings - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
5. Happy Day - Mr. Music Happy Day
6. If You're Happy - The Music Class Tiger Collection
7. Joy to the World - Diego, Dora & Friends Animal Jamboree
8. Those Dinosaur Blues - Philadelphia Chickens
9. Tantrum - Dog Train
10. I'm Talkin' Love - Sesame Street Songs from the Street
11. Pride - Sesame Street Songs from the Street
12. Evermore - Dog Train
13. When I'm Silly - The Music Class Tiger Collection
14. Ma Belle Evangeline - The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
15. But I Like You - Sesame Street Songs from the Street
16. Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Disney Princess: The Ultimate Song Collection
17. It's Silly Time - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment