Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Family & Friends theme compilation CD

Here are the tracks that I put on our Week 6 Friends & Family theme compilation CD:

1. The More We Get Together - Name Your Tune personalized CD
2. Five People In My Family - Sesame Street Songs from the Street
3. Always Be A Friend - Mr. Music Happy Day
4. Me and My Amigo - Care Bears Journey to Joke-a-lot
5. Mommy Train - The Music Class Frog Collection
6. You've Got A Friend In Me - Pixar Buddy Songs
7. My Aunt Came Back - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 1
8. Friends On The Other Side - The Princess And The Frog soundtrack
9. We're Going To Be Friends - Curious George soundtrack
10. Duckie Family - The Music Class Elephant Collection
11. I Like My Friends A Lot - Care Bears Journey to Joke-a-lot
12. Tenemos Amigos - Dora the Explorer
13. Nanny Poppy - The Music Class Dinosaur Collection
14. Make New Friends - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment