Tuesday, April 26, 2011

House & Home theme compilation CD

Here are the tracks that I put on our Week 8 House & Home theme compilation CD:

1. Oh, How I Want to Go - Name Your Tune Personalized CD
2. Five Miles from Home - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
3. Hey Ho, Nobody's Home - The Music Class Dinosaur Collection
4. Wave Bye-Bye - Dog Train
5. Home - Disney's Princess Collection
6. My Home's in Montana - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
7. Travel Song Medley - Dora the Explorer
8. When I Get Home - The Care Bears
9. Sing Your Way Home - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
10. Tell Me Who is that Knocking? - The Wiggles (Shane's Faves)
11. When Johnny Comes Marching Home - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
12. Ten in the Bed - 102 Children's Songs Vol. 3
13. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Diego, Dora & Friends Animal Jamboree
14. I Don't Want to Live on the Moon - Sesame Street Songs from the Street

No comments:

Post a Comment